THE ASSOCIATION FOR THE STUDY OF PROFESSIONAL EMPLOYMENT RELATIONS (ASRPM) established in 2016 is a non-governmental, non-profit, independent, public benefit organization, with the purpose of:
– promoting the study of legal employment relationships and academicly applicable rules of law
– promoting the study of academic relations
– promoting the study of employment relations
– facilitating the dissemination of information on significant developments in research and education in the field of industrial relations;
– Congressional, symposium and conference-based conferences
– to be an academic source of information on industrial relations, social dialogue,
Decent work, collective bargaining and litigation.
– Stimulating and increasing the quality of industrial relations debates, effective social dialogue, decent work, fundamental rights of freedom of association and collective bargaining, both among social partners, the academic community and the general public.
In order to achieve the declared goal, the association proposes the following activities:
- Making and editing of books, periodicals, leaflets, posters, brochures, software and other informative materials.
- Organizing training courses, seminars, conferences and public debates.
- Development of own programs and in partnership with public authorities in the country and abroad.
- Other activities provided by law, according to the purpose of the association.
- Affiliation with other national and international organizations
Any person who gives a written submitting may become a member of the Association. Membership is obtained by approving the adhesion by the Board of Directors. The quality of honorary membership is attributed by the Board of Directors to persons who have made an important contribution to the activity of the Association or who have had a special activity in the areas of interest of the Association.
At present the Association has 20 members.
As of July 28, 2016, it is the National Association of ILERA (International Association for Labour and Labour Relations) and a full member of the Council of this organization, comprising 37 national associations around the world.